.Net Scrum Master - Dublin
We are currently looking for an exceptional Scrum Master with a passion for agile methodologies to join our team and help us shape the technical future of our ecommerce solutions. You will be a crucial link between the developers and the product owners.
You will be responsible for transparency and understanding from both sides and communicate information to the relevant recipient in an efficient and coherent manner. You will collaborate with the product owners and aim to build a strong, productive relationship in order to ensure goals are met and projects delivered on time.
You will continuously seek to improve the current agile process and strive to improve the use of Scrum throughout the different product teams. We expect the Scrum Master to ensure the development process runs smoothly by removing impediments and solving conflicts that are hampering the team’s advancement.
The right person will influence others by demonstrating professionalism, passion/enthusiasm, providing communication and creating a collaborative environment.
As we are a .NET house, so if you have experience of using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications that would be a great advantage. Some of our frontend applications are developed using AngularJS and Bootstrap and we are standardising on that technology stack.
Our solution runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform so any knowledge of working in this environment would be very beneficial.
You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment and test driven development.
- You have 5 years work experience as a Scrum Master.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM)
- You have a thorough understanding of Scrum methods and have a genuine interest in expanding your expertise in this area.
- You will have worked with Product Owners to prioritise the backlog and build sprint plans.
- Support and educate the Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlogs
- You will have managed multiple scrum teams simultaneously.
- Your exceptional communication skills make you an engaging individual who can integrate easily with teams of all sizes.
- You are an excellent multi-tasker who thrives in fast paced environments.
- You have coached teams to higher levels of Agile maturity
Register with us by clicking below: